If you’re looking for an investment property to rent out, whether on a personal basis or via a limited company, you may need advice on buy-to-let mortgages.
Many buy to let landlords now purchase via a limited company due to tax changes introduced in the last couple of years. With that in mind, and considering other aspects of owning a rental property, such as Capital Gains, interest rates, Stamp Duty and potential early redemption charges, our buy-to-let mortgage advisors are highly experienced and knowledgeable about your buy-to-let mortgage options.
So, if any of the following apply to you, contact Dimora Mortgages:
- A first-time landlord
- Looking to expand your property portfolio
- Planning on refurbing your existing house to let it out
- An existing landlord with a buy-to-let mortgage that is up for review
- Looking to re-mortgage for a better deal
- Interested in converting your existing mortgage to a buy-to-let mortgage
- Planning on raising capital from your buy to let property
- Wanting a buy to let mortgage but don’t know if your changed circumstances will affect your mortgage application
- Concerned that your previous financial history will have an impact on a buy to let mortgage application
How We Can Help
If you’re looking for a buy to let mortgage advisor? Dimora Mortgages can certainly help.
Whether it’s first-time buy to let mortgage advice, holiday let mortgage advice or even advice on buy-to-let mortgages for your entire portfolio of properties; our experienced, knowledgeable team are on hand to help.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate most Buy to Let Mortgages.
First Time Buyers
Buy to Let
Truly, a Five-star Service
We’d be nothing without our valued clients. We pride ourselves on creating proper relationships on a case-by-case basis.
Overleaf is just a small selection of our fabulous feedback so far.